Moore is running for Senate as Republican and pro America agenda in Alabama for AG Session’s previous seat.
After a grueling and unfair media slam on his character, Roy Moore, seems to have won over the Alabama people according to the polls.
Polling History since Washington Post article on November 9th. Mere weeks before the December 12th election date:
- November 9th – Polls were 54.3 (Moore) to 45.7 (Jones) when Washington Post released article entitled “Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32″
- November 11th – Poll completed prior to Nov 9th release of WashPo article and second poll completed two days after the article showed relatively no movement in the polls. Click here for more.
- November 15th – Roy Moore is polling 12 points behind his Democratic opponent Doug Jones 51 to 39 read more here.
- November 18th – Governor Kay Ivey “I’ll vote for Roy Moore” click here for video.
- November 20th – President Trump says “Roy Moore denies it that’s all I can say. He totally denies it. He’s run 8 races and this has never come up…40 years is a long time. All you can do is, you have to do what you have to do.” click here for more.
- November 22nd – Real Clear Politics Aggregate (average of all polls) have Roy Moore -.08%. Less than one percent behind Jones.
And today, November 24th new local polls have Roy Moore AHEAD IN THE POLLS! As reported by Alabama Today:
“Sky Research on Tuesday Nov. 21 among registered Alabama voters, the results show Moore with 46.7 percent support to Jones’ 39.6 percent. 13.7 percent of voters polled remain undecided. With a margin of error of 3.1 percent, Moore maintains significant lead over Jones, but the undecided voters could swing the election either way.”
It appears the Alabama people are not taking kindly to the unbelievable tactics of the Washington D.C. crowd. And all of the character assignations in the world, are not going to circumvent a Republican from keeping the Alabama Senate seat. Not if they have anything to do with it. And they do. Now, it’s still possible that the undecided voters will either stay home and not vote or they will swing the election one way or another. According to Brietbart:
“The Sky Research poll could still be swung Jones’ way by undecided voters, but that would appear unlikely.”
Leave a comment below to encourage our Alabama Republicans to VOTE MOORE and keep the Senate seat!
(Feature photo source: Roy Moore public Facebook)