Holy Moly! This is getting REAL! Senator Grassley asked for the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for the confidential FBI informant to be removed. And Victoria waved it in her hand! It’s done! See what POTUS had to say about it at the end of the article! A quick review from CNS News:
“The DOJ, under the Obama administration, said that if he violated the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), “he would lose his liberty,” Victoria Toensing, the attorney for the informant, told CNSNews.com.
“The Executive Branch does not have the authority to use non-disclosure agreements to avoid Congressional scrutiny,” said Sen. Grassley in a statement on Thursday.”
The DOJ made a BLOCKBUSTER statement a few minutes ago on Hannity:
“As of tonight, the Department of Justice has authorized the informant to disclose to the Chairman and Ranking Members of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, as well as one member of each of their staffs, any information or documents he has concerning alleged corruption or bribery involving transactions in the uranium market…”
On Hannity, tonight, the four guests were Victoria Toensign ( Attorney to Confidential Informant ) and John Soloman ( The Hill ) and Gregg Jarret (Fox News Legal Analyst) and Sara Carter (Circa News). These are the bulleted highlights until the video is available. We will update video here when available: Update Video now available: Watch FULL 30 minute video below:
DOJ allows FBI informant at center of Uranium One scandal to testify before congress
- He (confidential FBI informant) can tell about conversations and what they were doing with various piles of money
- The Hill: FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama Administration approved the deal
- Confidential informant spent four years under cover
- There was money laundering, kickback and extortion involved and in part by Clinton Foundation
- A network designed to corner the uranium market and our energy market by Russia
- The Head of our Justice Department signed off on this deal
- There’s no doubt that this compromised America’s security
- The Hill: Bill Clinton sought permission to meet with Russian nuclear official during uranium one deal decision
- The Hill: Over 40,000,000 dollars rained down around the Clintons and it was RED – from Russia
- Gregg Jarret: 13 potential crimes by Hillary Clinton – 6 anti-corruption charges – all of them are felonies
- Eric Holder was the DOJ at the time and very likely that Obama knew – the committees will dig into who will know when
- The Confidential FBI Informant has evidence and documents
- Gregg Jarrett: People may well go to jail over this – Hillary Clinton, James Comey and Session needs to “get off his duff and appoint a special counsel” and “Mueller and Rosenstein need to recuse or resign”
Earlier today President Trump called this the “Watergate: Modern Age” Here we go, folks. It’s happening!
If you would like to see jail time for these corrupt officials…drop a note below and let us know.
(Feature photo compliments of Dagger News)