On behalf of the American people a 7 page letter was written to the Congress of the United States Judiciary Committee and is making the appeal on behalf of the People of the United States of America to have a Special Counsel investigate Comey, Lynch and Clinton. Click here to read it in full. One of the most powerful quotes says: “The American public has a right to know the facts – all of them – surrounding the election and its aftermath,” said the 20 Republicans who signed the letter. “We urge you to appoint a second special counsel to ensure these troubling, unanswered questions are not relegated to the dustbin of history.” All of the Republican Judiciary committee members signed. Karen C. Handle is one of the Republicans who signed the document…she won in one of the Special Elections in the 6th District of Georgia. Click here to see who else signed and go to page 7.
The letter addressed to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is focused on having a Special Counsel to investigate the activities of the Democrats during the 2016 Election. Seems lopsided that Mueller is investigating the Trump Campaign and not investigating the part the Democrat’s played. The letter states the following: “the unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel’s investigation…has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected.”
The letter indicates 14 areas that require further investigation such as the “unmasking” of certain individuals, the “immunity deals given to potential Clinton co-conspirators” and “connections between the Clinton campaign, or the Clinton Foundation, and foreign entities, including those from Russia and Ukraine.”
The letter lists 14 specific inquiries the congressmen would like this potential second special counsel to look into: – by Ian Mason Breitbart News
- Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing Mr. Comey to mislead the American people on the nature of the Clinton investigation;
- The shadow cast over our system of justice concerning Secretary Clinton and her involvement in mishandling classified information;
- FBI and DOJ’s investigative decisions related to former Secretary Clinton’s email investigation, including the propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to potential Clinton co-conspirators Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel and possibly others;
- The apparent failure of DOJ to empanel a grand jury to investigate allegations of mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and her associates;
- The Department of State and its employees’ involvement in determining which communications of Secretary Clinton’s and her associates to turn over for public scrutiny;
- WikiLeaks disclosures concerning the Clinton Foundation and its potentially unlawful international dealings;
- Connections between the Clinton campaign, or the Clinton Foundation, and foreign entities, including those from Russia and Ukraine;
- Mr. Comey’s knowledge of the purchase of Uranium One by the company Rosatom, whether the approval of the sale was connected to any donations made to the Clinton Foundation, and what role Secretary Clinton played in the approval of that sale that had national security ramifications;
- Disclosures arising from unlawful access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) computer systems, including inappropriate collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to undermine Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign;
- Post-election accusations by the President that he was wiretapped by the previous Administration, and whether Mr. Comey and Ms. Lynch had any knowledge of efforts made by any federal agency to unlawfully monitor communications of then-candidate Trump or his associates;
- Selected leaks of classified information related to the unmasking of U.S. person identities incidentally collected upon by the intelligence community, including an assessment of whether anyone in the Obama Administration, including Mr. Comey, Ms. Lynch, Ms. Susan Rice, Ms. Samantha Power, or others, had any knowledge about the “unmasking” of individuals on then candidate-Trump’s campaign team, transition team, or both;
- Admitted leaks by Mr. Comey to Columbia University law professor, Daniel Richman, regarding conversations between Mr. Comey and President Trump, how the leaked information was purposefully released to lead to the appointment of a special counsel, and whether any classified information was included in the now infamous “Comey memos”;
- Mr. Comey’s and the FBI’s apparent reliance on “Fusion GPS” in its investigation of the Trump campaign, including the company’s creation of a “dossier” of information about Mr. Trump, that dossier’s commission and dissemination in the months before and after the 2016 election, whether the FBI paid anyone connected to the dossier, and the intelligence sources of Fusion GPS or any person or company working for Fusion GPS and its affiliates; and
- Any and all potential leaks originated by Mr. Comey and provide to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993.
This is now in the hands of Attorney Jeff Sessions. To contact him and encourage him to move forward with this Investigation please call Department of Justice Main Switchboard 202-514-2000. To email or write a letter please click information. Let’s let him know we want this to happen.
(Thumbnail courtesy of Western Journalism)
Drop a comment below and let us know if you want to see this Investigation move forward!