Pelosi Gets Lambasted After Caught Fine Dining With Other Dems Amid Shutdown

Politico and The Hill together broke a story that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi invited all Democrat representatives to the fancy Italian restaurant “Acqua al 2” for some fine dining on Day #1 of the Schumer Shutdown.

Politico’s Jake Sherman reported that Pelosi would be hosting the dinner at the Italian restaurant, while The Hill’s Scott Wong came across the dinner menu that attendees would be able to choose from, which can all be seen below.

Following the reports, Pelosi got annihilated for her tasteless decision by Sarah Sanders and many others on Twitter. It was one for the ages.

Sarah Sanders said:

“Nancy Pelosi is “very proud” Democrats shut the government down over illegal immigration and is taking Democrats out tonight to celebrate. Nice message to send to the brave men & women of our military and border patrol forced to work without pay during the

And that was not all. Many others chimed in, including the father of an Army daughter who said:

“Hi @NancyPelosi Can my @USArmy daughter go? For some reason she’s not getting a paycheck and illegals get more support from dems then she does…personally I think its idiotic to hold up military paychecks… The play with high explosives…”

Sabastian Gorka had an excellent response and saying, “The Left is celebrating because they love illegals and not our military.”

AshLee Strong said:

“The person who said recently that a couple thousand $$ in Americans’ pockets was mere “crumbs” is now taking the entire D caucus to a very nice restaurant on Capitol Hill.”

Here are a few other good ones we discovered:

You can find many more in the reply section of Jake Sherman’s initial tweet above.

It’s a free country and people can do as they please, but this probably wasn’t a very bright decision on behalf of Nancy Pelosi and sends a very negative signal to those who are affected by the Schumer Shutdown. And her decision has definitely come back to bite Democrats.

What do you think about Pelosi’s fine dining decision? Was it the right move? Comment your thoughts below and please SHARE this everywhere!

Main Photo: NBC Screen Grab, YouTube Screen Grab, Dagger News Compilation

23 Comments on "Pelosi Gets Lambasted After Caught Fine Dining With Other Dems Amid Shutdown"

1. I say gather those worthless democrats together and send them to the front line with no bullets, and tell them to defend themselves with no help!

2. This psycho bitch is out of control

3. Richard Niles | January 21, 2018 at 2:51 PM |

Trust me, we the people paid for this dinner on her expense account.

4. I hope they make you account for your expenses just like any other “unpaid government employee” does. Term limits and expense reports are needed to be placed in Congress.

5. Cynthia Roach | January 21, 2018 at 6:40 PM |

Wow, where’s the invite for our Military? My son has been on 3 tours, seen soldiers die around him, and his life was at stake also. Let’s see you and your Democrats do this for the people of the United States! You should not be getting paid for your time while in your position. Term limits, yes, No DACA!
    My son has a mortgage due on February 1st, a family to feed and he could loose his house for non payment.
    Shame on you and your fellow Democrats! Let’s see you go on the front line and risk your life!

6. Tracey Birkin | January 21, 2018 at 6:47 PM |

It’s a shame they don’t still burn them at the stake! Or better still put poison in all the fancy Italian food. They are disgraceful!

7. Margaret Perrin | January 21, 2018 at 7:10 PM |

So out of touch with working merican families who live paycheck to paycheck. For years Democrat funding for illegals has cost the average American in so nany painful ways. I remember as a single mother, raising three children on my own, watching as illegals in the grocery lines pulled out handfuls of cash and cards. I thought then and now thirty years later, why am I working so hard to support not only my children, but those so unwilling to pay their fair share? Sad then, sad now. My daughter, her husband and now three grandchildren in the United States Air Force, three tours later are asking the same question?

8. Dee Morlo ck | January 21, 2018 at 7:22 PM |

Where is the moneh5 coming from to pay for Nancy’s dinner party?
    If is from taxpayers she best write a personal check from her own dowrery. I RECALL another queen from France losing her head for less

nest

9. You said it probably was not a bright idea that nancy had..she has shown many times with her remarks that she is not bright at all

10. Disgraceful behavior. They all need to forfeit their pay. Google the petition and sign it now!

11. They should all be fired, The people that put him in office voted for them should be ashamed.

12. At what point do the morons who voted to shut down the goverment. Get what THEY deserve you know the kick in the nuts. If someone walked into that place. While they were enjoying the fine foods. With a submachine gun wipeing out the shit dinning . While laughing at the people of this great country. I would then enjoy my burger n fries. If they shut it down then thier families should suffer the choice they made. NO PAY NO BENIFITS NOTHING .CHANGE THE LAWS MAKE THEM N THIER HUSBANS WIFES N CHILDREN FEEL THE PAIN CAUSED BY THEMSELFS.

13. Mike lawrence | January 21, 2018 at 10:25 PM |

This is almost to be expected. Nancy Pelosi probably had some lobbyist to pay for this.She is so out of touch with the real world. Look what she has done to California. With her direction the state is all about illegals and protection. The Dems live in a glass bubble. Never been for middle class.,always for protection of the illegals in this country.She is now put the nail in her coffin.

14. Everything Pelosi and Schumer do is wrong! Where are term limits when you need them? I hope they all choke sucking pasta noodles!

15. I can’t afford groceries this week. I could eat for a year on what you paid for that meal. I hope you all get food poisoning. Your illegals eat better then my family does. Thanks for putting America First. Not.

16. wesley case | January 22, 2018 at 3:15 AM |

I just don’t get it. Democrats are worried about illegals” They broke the law.. if we as americans break the law we are convicted…I was a democrat all my life, But after all the political propaganda during this presidential election I became a republican and that God we have a president putting AMERICA FIRST.

17. What? You expect her to starve?

18. Democrats just showed AMERICA where there priorities are! GOD help us all if the next president is a democrat. ( which I dought)

19. They need to be fired all of them , they do nothing but take up space. I say hire new one s who want to do the job.

20. We all know that Nancy Pelosi is a scumbag or the highest order, so why the surprise?

21. What I want to know, who paid Pelosi’s bill for everyone? The American tax payers I presume.

22. The Old Colonel | January 24, 2018 at 5:42 PM |

Disgusting to say the least. SHAME on Nancy!

23. we need term limits and we need them now no way to control theses crooks without them

Comments are closed.