When the special counsel investigation first came out, we all knew that Mueller’s team were anti-Trump and pro-Hillary during the Presidential election of 2016. We heard that Mueller would be fair and that he was a “good guy”.
We also heard that the investigation was to look into Russian collusion on the part of the Trump campaign. It seems it has made a wild turn and Mueller’s objectivity is now in question because of the team members he selected. Which all seem to tie back to the Democratic party in one way or another.
See the time line below of the events which have taken place in this Special Report
- Sept 4, 2013 James Comey was sworn in as FBI Director.
- March 2, 2015 “Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state.”
- July 24, 2015 “Discovery of classified information on Clinton’s server announced. The matter is then referred to the FBI.”
- Sept 2015 an unknown donor – hires GPS to “research” then candidate Trump.
- April 2016 Clinton campaign paid for the Dossier. “DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign take over the funding of the research project, through the intermediary of Democratic power attorney Marc Elias’ law firm Perkins Coie.”
- June 27, 2016 “Attorney General Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton. They later deny discussing the email investigation.”
- Aug 19, 2016 Paul Manafort resigns from Trump campaign.
- Sept 8, 2016 “Sessions meets with ambassador Kislyak in Sessions’ office in Washington.”
- Sept 26, 2016 Comey tells Congress he does not plan to re-open the Hillary Clinton investigation.
- Oct 23, 2016 Clinton ally gave almost $500k to MCabe’s wife in 2015 for her senate seat run – McCabe “went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system.”
- Nov 8, 2016 Donald J Trump becomes President-Elect Trump after winning the Presidential election.
- December 9, 2016 “President Obama orders the intelligence community to review and report on Russia’s activity in the election.”
- Jan 10, 2017 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing for Jeff Sessions and he was questioned about Russia by Al Franken (Sen-D-MN).
- Jan 11, 2017 Buzzfeed publishes Dossier on President Trump.
- Jan 12, 2017 “The Justice Department Inspector General announces he will review the FBI’s handling of Clinton’s email case.”
- Jan 20, 2017 Donald J Trump is sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America.
- Jan 25, 2017 “House Intelligence Committee announces it will also open an investigation into Russia’s involvement in the election.”
- Jan 28, 2017 Jeff Sessions named Attorney General.
- Feb 9, 2017 Jeff Sessions is sworn in as Attorney General.
- May 9, 2017 Andrew McCabe sworn in as Acting Director of the FBI.
- March 20, 2017Comey testifies to Congress and “confirms before the House Intelligence Committee that the FBI is investigating whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the election.
March 22, 2017 Nunes – House Intelligence Leader “views classified documents on White House grounds, prompting calls for him to recuse himself from the investigation.”
April 27, 2017 Rod Rosenstein confirmed as Deputy Attorney General.
- May 9, 2017 James Comey fired as FBI Director by Trump administration.
- May 17,2017 – Rod Rosenstein appoints Mueller to head the the special counsel for the DOJ.
- June 13, 2017 Jeff Sessions recuses himself “because a Department of Justice regulation… required it. That regulation states in effect that department employees should not participate in investigations either campaign if they served as a campaign adviser.”
- July 19, 2017 President Trump said he had zero knowledge that Sessions would have recused himself and if he’d known he would have selected someone else.
- August 2, 2017 McCabe sworn in as FBI Deputy Director .
- Aug 16, 2017 FBI re-opens case of the Clinton – Lynch Tarmac meeting records.
- Oct 30, 2017 Tony Podesta steps down (brother to Hillary’s former Campaign head) from lobbying group the Podesta Group.
- Nov 30, 2017Bruce Ohr, FBI official who met wtih Christopher Steele, Dossier Author -reassigned to crime division and removed from Mueller Special Counsel investigative team.
- Dec 1, 2017 General Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to the FBI.
- Dec 2, 2017 It is discovered that Peter Strzok was pulled from Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation of the Trump-Russia collusion and reassigned to the HR Department because of his anti-Trump text messages.
- Dec 7, 2017 Christopher Wray, current Director of the FBI, testifies to Congress to assuage the FBI’s reputation.
And this is where it gets interesting. Lets fast forward to today. What we know for certain, is that highest level of the Obama Justice Department were aware of the “dossier project”. If this dossier was used to begin what President Trump has been calling a “witch hunt” then there are definite legs to it being exactly that…a witch hunt. A politically motivated “witch hunt” to take down President Trump. Maybe the thought in D.C. was that the American people made a mistake and they were going to correct it no matter if their actions were legal or illegal. One thing is certain, they did not think Trump was going to win. And thank goodness, he did or we would know none of this.
The main take away from the most recent events is, as reported by the Washington Examiner,“Investigators believe the dossier’s sensational allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign played a role in the beginning of the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into the Trump-Russia affair — an investigation that later morphed into special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.”
Are there good people left in the FBI? Yes, because where did this information come from to leak out? Were the most upper levels of the FBI during the Obama administration politicized? Yes, otherwise this tangled web of corruption would not exist.
Are you happy President Trump was elected and that he is STANDING TALL against the Swamp? Leave a note below and let us know.
(Feature photo courtesy of Dagger News I Special Report)