So this happened a little while ago! And the beautiful part is President Trump is not wrong…AGAIN!
MAGA PILL listed all of the accomplishments of President Trump thus far, something you will never see any mainstream news source do…and this list is SO ENORMOUS, it has to be record-breaking. You can find it below!
President Trump was proud that a source actually took the time to research and post all of his accomplishments, and then slammed his opposition:
“Since the first day I took office, all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia, Russia. Despite this I have the economy booming and have possibly done more than any 10 month President. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!“
Since the first day I took office, all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia,Russia. Despite this I have the economy booming and have possibly done more than any 10 month President. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 26, 2017
Here are President Trump’s accomplishments in 10 months: (they can be confirmed on MAGA PILL)
1.Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2.59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3.He took us out of TPP
4.Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
5.Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6
6.Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7.Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8.Bids for border wall are well underway.
9.Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10.Keystone pipeline approved.
11.NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12.Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13.Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14.More than 600,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again buy American and hire American
43. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
45. Apprentice program
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota…
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
51. Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
57. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, tortured trim the fat. restructure and improve efficacy of there branch.
- Signed executive order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.
- Signed an executive order aimed at expanding offshore drilling.
- Signed a memo directing an investigation into aluminum imports, and an order aimed at cleaning up Veterans Affairs.
- Signed two executive orders, including one directing a review of national monument designations under prior administrations.
- Signed an executive order intended to boost the agriculture industry, and participated in a farmers’ roundtable.
- Signed proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance.
- Signed financial services executive orders at the Treasury Dept
- Signed a memo ordering a probe into whether foreign steel is hurting U.S. national security.
- Signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act.
- Signed the Buy American Hire American executive order.
- Signed bill allowing states to block Planned Parenthood funding.
- Signed two executive orders on trade aimed on reducing the trade deficit.
- Signed an executive order establishing a commission on drug and opioid abuse.
- Signed an executive order on energy independence at EPA headquarters.
- Signs bill rolling back regulations via the Congressional Review Act.
- Signed a bill on space exploration.
- Signed order directing a top-to-bottom audit of the Executive Branch.
- Signed revised executive order suspending the U.S. refugee program and entry for travelers from six mostly Muslim countries.
- Signed an order calling for a review of the “waters of the United States” environmental regulation, and another order moving the HBCU (Historically Black College and Universities) offices back from the Education Department to the White House.
- Signed two resolutions, one encouraging women at NASA and another promoting women in entrepreneurship.
- Signed bill nixing a Social Security Administration rule regarding gun background checks.
- Signed an executive order directing every agency to set up a task force to eliminate red tape.
- Signed legislation undoing coal mining regulation.
- Signed legislation rolling back part of the Dodd-Frank financial regulations. The legislation repeals a rule that requires oil and gas companies to disclose payments to the U.S. or foreign governments for commercial development.
- Signed three orders creating DOJ task forces to combat crime and cartels.
- Issued an executive order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.
- Issued a presidential memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their clients first
- Signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.
- Signed executive orders to restructure the National Security Council and Homeland Security Council and to extend bans on ex-administration officials working as lobbyists to five years — including a lifetime ban on ex-officials lobbying for foreign countries.
- Signed memorandum on fighting ISIS.
*Signed an executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots, including Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan
- Signed orders dealing with immigration enforcement and border security. Measures called for constructing a U.S.-Mexico border wall, cutting funding to sanctuary cities, hiring thousands more border and immigration agents, toughening immigration enforcement and reinstating federal-local immigration partnerships.
- Signed orders reviving consideration of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as additional actions aimed at expediting the permitting process and encouraging the use of U.S. steel
- Signed orders withdrawing the U.S. from the TPP trade deal; imposing a federal hiring freeze; and reinstating the ban on federal funding for abortion services in other countries
- Signs order telling agencies to ease the burden of ObamaCare.Signed legislation allowing retired Gen. James Mattis to serve as Defense secretary.
- Passes Kate’s Law
- Passes No Sanctuary for Criminals Act
If President Trump can accomplish all of this in 10 months, can you imagine what he can do in a second term? Which promise, so far, that he has kept is your favorite? Drop a line below and let us know!
To read about President Trump, the Time Magazine offer and what Eric Bolling had to say about it, Click HERE.
Main image source: Gage Skidmore /Complex.com