Las Vegas Massacre security guard, Jesus Campos, was scheduled for a string of television interviews with big shows like Hannity among others on Thursday, October 12th. It was reported in a previous Dagger News article that Campos had mysteriously disappeared. Click here for more.
The story broke as Lisa Loomer tweeted to Sean Hannity asking why he didn’t run the Campos segment that night? And Hannity responded with two words. “He cancelled”.
The Las Vegas security guard’s sudden disappearance is described as “highly unusual” by David Hickey, the President of the Security Police and Fire Professionals Union.
He cancelled. https://t.co/fWCb4X8cNQ
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) October 13, 2017
It is now known by Jessica Schladebeck of the New York Daily News that Campos: “…checked into a “quick clinic” instead of appearing in a series of previously scheduled interviews, but his union representative does not know his exact condition or location.
“It’s highly unusual. I’m hoping everything is okay with him and I’m sure MGM or the union will let (media) know when we hear something,” David Hickey, the president of the Security Police and Fire Professionals Union told Fox News. For the past four days he’s been preparing,” Hickey said, noting the interviews were Campos’ idea to begin with.
According to Hickey, Campos said he hoped telling his story would help him move on. “Thursday we had a meeting with MGM officials, and after that meeting was over we talked about the interviews, we went to a private area, and when we came out, Mr. Campos was gone,” Hickey said according to the New York Daily News.
A “quick clinic” is an urgent type of care facility. And we all hope he is okay even though noone seems to know exactly where he is.
Does this seem odd to anyone? Leave a note below and let us know what you’re thinking.
(Feature Photo Courtesy of Fox News)