Mass Murderer’s Girlfriend Just Served America A Pill That’s Tough To Swallow

On Saturday night, a heinous massacre took place in Las Vegas and the shooter was identified as Stephen Paddock. His girlfriend, Marilou Danley, was out of the Country and voluntarily returned to the United States early this morning. After spending time with the FBI today. Her attorney, in a statement, read this:

“I knew Stephen Paddock as a kind, caring, quiet man. He never said anything to me or took any action that I was aware of that I understood in any way to be a warning that something horrible like this was going to happen.”

Here are ten more key points we should all know about her:

• Marilou Danley wasn’t in the U.S. during the Las Vegas shooting
  • Marilou Danley was named a person of interest in the case by the FBI
  • Marilou Danley was watched for two days in the Philippines before she was contacted
  • Marilou Danley VOLUNTARILY returned to the United States and agreed to meet with the FBI
  • Marilou Danley endures 6 Hours of VOLUNTARY FBI grilling
  • Paddock bought her a cheap ticket to the Philippines and she thought he was breaking up with her – the statement reads: “I was grateful, but honestly, I was worried, that first, the unexpected trip home, and then the money, was a way of breaking up with me.”
  • Paddock wired her 100k to Philippines to buy a house for she and her family in the Philippines
  • Marilou Danley has a lawyer
  • Lawyer stated: Gunman’s girlfriend knew nothing about the Las Vegas massacre
  • Marilou Danley extended her condolences to the victims- the statement reads: “I am devastated by the deaths and injuries that have occurred and my prayers go out to the victims and their families and all those who have been hurt by these awful events.”

Marilou’s sister made the statement that he sent her away so he could plan the massacre. Video below:

There are two ISIS groups in the Philippines and they have more than twice declared responsibility; however, ISIS has yet to provide proof of any radicalization. No photos, no videos.

What do you think caused Stephen Paddock to mass shoot 58 innocent American’s?  Drop a note below and let us know.

(Featured Photo Courtesy of Reuters)

Facebook Comments

23 Comments on "Mass Murderer’s Girlfriend Just Served America A Pill That’s Tough To Swallow"

1. Kathleen Burmaster | October 4, 2017 at 9:01 PM |

We can only guess. I am sure after a thorough investigation into his past and latest activity within the last year will reveal many important factors that caused him to murder so many innocent people. The investigators will find the answers.

2. When did she agree to go to Philippines? When did he buy the plane ticket? When did he reserve room at Mandalay? Did he leave any sign he would be returning to either home or be alive on Monday?

3. Hall Lemoyne | October 4, 2017 at 9:32 PM |

Look,
    to all the investigators investigating this massive las vegas shooting spree

by dead killer Stephen Paddock

and when isis takes responsibility for these massive murdering slaughter

and the investigators are denying that isis is trying claim

a deadly mass killing that’s

just trying to perpetrate any type of US mass hysteria

WELL believe that these investigator are getting very scare

and they want refuse isis’s deadful claim and want to

explain another reason for this mass human murdering

and just it all on steven paddock

which is easier to explain and more believable for these investigator to explain away

nevertheless, isis is responsible for this las vegas killing as they have and are claiming

and the investigator had better get deceptive heads out of their asses

and start substantiating isis deadly claim(s)

and isis is now laughing at the fear the investigator are portraying

all because it’s getting harder & harder to investigate any deadly claims to substantiate by isis

I guess the investigator are really asking for living salaried monies

4. Paula boeckman | October 4, 2017 at 11:05 PM |

I personally think he was ill and he wanted to be a better criminal than his dad!
    He planned his suicide, and took out as many as he could!

5. I like how you formatted the clarification! Perfect!

6. Candice Lommel | October 5, 2017 at 10:16 AM |

In a photo it shows he was a Hillary supporter, he was a democrat… wearing a pink “P ” Hat in Reno Nevada protesting…. what’s that tell you? He was deranged, Evil

7. Eileen Casey | October 5, 2017 at 12:43 PM |

I think ISIS is involved. There was no way1 lone person did this. Inside job, hotel/casino employees need to be nvestigated. I am sure they will find radicalized ISIS followers there.

8. I think this Isis , and his gf. Knows

9. I don’t believe his girlfriend knew what he was going to do ! But I would like to know what drugs were found in his body ? He could very well have been an addict !!!What we are seeing in Chicago , just happened in Las Vegas !!

10. If she had something to hide why would she willingly return to us US? My wife doesn’t know that I am plotting to kill every liberal ass hole I meet but I keep it secrete so no one would suspect that I don’t love them. To me liberals are as cuddly as a rabid rat.

11. Did the girlfriend take a polygraph?

12. Bullshit. She knew something!

13. He was a democrat what more do you need? Democrats are evil deranged people.

14. I do believe that there were other shooters involved in this horrible attack. Too many victims for one shooter to accomplish that many ‘head shots’. Trained sniper fire by several shooters. My thoughts and I do believe ‘real proof’ is out there. MSM and the leftists will try to hide the truth still to be revealed!!! I suspect a plan by the anti-gun mob that is striving for the ‘fall of our American democracy’, by creating these multiple horrors. More than likely funded by Soros, Clintons, o-bum-as and other anti-American evil persons.

15. It’s obvious that there is more to this mass shooting than anyone knows I believe that there was more than one shooter and they’re covering it up there is so much more that’s going on here

16. Maybe it was all the lies told by the Media and Democrats on everything that happens in this country! It’s enough to drive anyone crazy!

17. Julia Davis | October 5, 2017 at 10:34 PM |

I believe the girlfriend knows more then what she is saying, their is no way she can live with this guy and he has all this stuff and she doesn’t know anything, Give her a lie detector test. She knows something. And their had to be more people in on this he couldn’t of done all this on his own. One question I want to know with all the security in these Hotels how come when he broke out those windows in his room alarms didn’t go off that right there should have given them an alert something was wrong and could have saved a lot of lives…

18. You might be right.

19. Yes it is!

20. Noone has reported that to be true

21. Melody Moser | October 6, 2017 at 12:09 AM |

where did hw gwt his money? Was his grilfriend aware of the money ?

22. Insanity

23. Grows up with an earthly father that is a bank robber and nut job, hatred in his heart toward others based on brothers comments, gambling recklessly and didn’t know Jesus. What more do you need? Check out the Chicago murders by youth, fatherless or fathers selling or doing drugs, no famly support, and again no Jesus.

Comments are closed.